Tuesday, January 28, 2003

I was watching "The Mexican" yesterday and I really liked that movie for some reason. Brad Pitt is so cute! I loved the part where he's in Mexico and he wants to rent a car and the guy gives him some regular car. Brad asks for something more authentic and he ends up driving "El Camiiiiiiiiiiiiiino" I loved the way he pronounces it too!! I don't know why I find stuff like that so funny. My favorite Friends episode is "The Holiday Armadillo" where Ross is dressed up as an armadillo for his son because all the Santa suits were gone. He says, "I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states... annnnnnnnnnnnnnd Mex-ICO!!" Later in that episode, Joey comes in dressed as Superman and I loved Joey even more! I think its the whole Shaq thing, but I love Superman.

Waiting for Dante to come pick me up... he called this extras casting agency today and they were talking with him on the phone while they were pulling up his picture... "Here it is... You're ADORABLE! We'd love to use you." AWWWW, they think my boyfriend is adorable! I'm so glad he called them today - it totally brightened up his day. So now he's going to be a pedestrian on NYPD Blue... hey, you gottsa start somewhere! :)

Anyway, I'm going to go flip through a People Magazine or something. He just left the barbershop in Inglewood 15 minutes ago and I hope he went to get a lotto ticket for tomorrow - $85 million. You know you have to buy it in the ghetto to win it. I'm not going in on the office pool even though all of us say we don't want to be the only ones left working here if we do win it. Oh well... I'll take my chances. I know I'm gonna regret this in 2 days... Shoot! Someone better be here to sign my paycheck on Friday, thats all I'm saying.

No comments: