So I told Dante about the guy at the gym who was picking up on me... I described the guy cause Dante is very observant of people around him and he said, "That's the guy that was working out with me the night before!" Heehee, the irony. The guy saw Dante and I leaving together so I'm sure he put two and two together.
Dante and I watched a bunch of movies last night - He was watching Behind Enemy Lines before he picked me up from work and we finished that movie when we got back home. Dante was jumping up and down on the bed during the end (stop reading if you haven't seen it yet and don't want to know anything about the movie!) part where the helicopter was shooting all the bad guys while they rescued Owen Wilson, cheering the helicopters on. He was yelling, "Take that! And that! And that!" Then he turned to me and said, "Those helicopters aren't playing. They're like, 'Nigga What?!!? Bam Bam Bam Bam Bam!'" I start cracking up and I told him, "I don't think the helicopters use that language - Nigga What?!"
Then we watched a bunch of MTV reruns, stuff we've seen before but end up watching again for the 50 millionth time because there is nothing else on TV. After we ran out of stuff to watch on MTV, I put in the video of Pretty Woman. Can you believe Dante has never seen that movie before? They show it all the time on Channel 5! Julia Roberts was beyond skinny in that movie. I think she's still that skinny but it's not as noticeable now. I remember when that movie came out in the 90s and I'm sure all that stuff looked awesome back then - the outfits, etc... If they made it now, they could make it look way better style-wise but thats a given. I'm sure in 10 years, we'll look back at Oceans Eleven and think wow - that stuff is dated. After we finished that movie, he wanted to watch The Fast and the Furious AGAIN and by then it was 2:30am so I just put it in and went to sleep.
I also watched a little bit of that Star Search thing on CBS and this black lady was so funny - "Why are we sending our troops over there to find Osama Bin Laden?? We just need to send one person over there to get the job done... Anna Nicole Smith! You know that woman can find a dying rich old man anywhere!" She got 5 stars from all the judges... eww Lance Bass...
No comments:
Post a Comment