Conor (the client's assistant) came by a little while ago - what happened to the notion that guys are supposed to be bigger than girls?? I'm only 5'5, 120lbs but it seems like I'm bigger than a lot of guys out there. Granted, my 3 inch heels don't help my cause (makes me 5'8) but I love these shoes way too much. Dante is only 5'7 1/2, 150lbs; Steve is taller but he probably weighs the same as I do; Mike is a little taller too but he also weighs about as much as I do. Where are all the manly men?? My roommate's boyfriend is 6'2, 250lbs but she's about the same size as him too. I just want a guy (preferably cute of course! heehee) who is taller than me and a little built so I can feel protected, like any girly girl wants.
Conor is just so full of enthusiasm. It takes a special kind of person to work as a personal assistant to a celebrity or semi-celebrity. I think I can do it. I've heard how hard it is to deal with certain people, how hard these jobs are but I think I'll be able to take it - working for Mona was tough but I did it because I had patience. So many people don't get along with Eileen because of personality differences but we get along great. The pay for any personal assistant is decent (more than I'm getting here) and you don't sit at a desk 24/7 - I think that's the biggest appeal for me. I was basically Mona's personal assistant (except for the decent pay part :) and the celebrity part) and I liked it because even though I sat at a desk, I still had to leave the office a lot for her errands - courthouse, bank, other attorney's offices, food, etc. I had to take the bus but the DASH downtown is great - 25 cents a ride and it takes you close to where you need to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment