Monday, May 05, 2003

Try this when you have time - Tea Leaves - Destiny in a Cup (You need to have the Macromedia Flash Plug-in for this)...

Here's my tea leaf reading:

As the steam from the tea evaporates, I see many interesting events in your future! The presence of so many circles suggests that much happiness may be headed your way!

Along the top rim of the cup is a bull, symbolic of good fortunes to come. You may soon have reason to celebrate. I also see a shell, symbolic of a journey. Pack well and plan ahead. Treasures may be revealed.

Closer to the bottom of the cup I see a lion, a symbol of strength. Surround yourself with friends. They will spur you on to success and happiness. Rejoice! I also see a tower. A detour from your current route may prove the fastest way to success.

All the shapes reveal themselves in a clear counterclockwise spiral within the cup. Your fortune may change here and there as you make your way through life. The letter J is apparent along the outer edge of the cup. Someone with this initial may be in need of your assistance. Offer it willingly and be repaid tenfold.


1. I will be taking a detour from my current route soon and it will definitely bring me more success than if I didn't make a change.

2. Initial 'J'!!! Whoohoo! Geez, who is the first person who comes to mind? Only the guy I've been talking/dreaming about these past couple weeks :) I even mentioned him in my last post. Fate, I tell ya. Bring it on!

I'm just gonna ignore that (Note: Tea Leaves is for entertainment purposes only.)

No comments: