Friday, May 23, 2003

Why do I do this to myself?? When I go to bed, I should just turn off the ringer on the phone or at least ignore it when it starts ringing. Dante called me about 45 mins ago and now I'm fully awake. At least I've used this time productively :) I was checking out the Justin Guarini message board thing on msn (J-man's World) and they had a link to 4 of the songs on his album... they're pretty good but I'm kinda biased. Can't wait til the album comes out on June 10th. Oh - note to my friends - Dante called it already... he wants to get that album for me for my birthday. I'm already telling some people to not get anything for me for my birthday, just come with me to see From Justin to Kelly! I have to bribe people because I don't want to go alone!

Funniest thing today - Dante is one of those lame people who like driving around with the windows down and the music loud (it bugs me but I don't say anything) - he was 'bumpin' that Justin Guarini's song I Saw Your Face (he sang it on American Idol 2 weeks ago). I do realize that in order to put Dante out on blast for this, I'm admitting I downloaded that song on a CD that I play in my car :) I know I'm lame, you don't have to tell me...

No comments: