Guess what exciting thing I did for Memorial Day? I went back to Orange County and� cleaned my room. It took all day, I threw out a ton of stuff and the room still looks as cluttered as it was before I did anything. My parents bought a huge new house in Brea with 4 bedrooms, a bonus room and a study (after all the kids moved out!! except Paulo, the youngest one, he�ll be living at home forever) so they wanted us to clean out our rooms so they can renovate the old place. I�ve lived in that room since I was eight years old so I found stuff from elementary, junior high, high school, college, and the short time I lived at home after college.
Some highlights of what I found�
- Crossword puzzles from The Daily Bruin � we used to tear these out and do it in class. They didn�t seem that tough back then but if I try it now, I don�t know if I�ll be able to get as much because I haven�t had to �use my brain� in a long time.
- A blue book!! Does anyone need this? I can�t give it to Paulo because the blue books say UCLA on them and I don�t want to toss it out.
- A 2002 Britney Spears calendar I got for Steve cause it was only $3� I never gave it to him though cause I hardly ever see him � do you still want it Steve?? It has nice pictures.
- A Jem doll � she�s truly outrageous, truly truly outrageous� Her earrings light up!!
- The high school newspaper with a list of where everyone was going to college� I wonder how many people actually finished.
- The program from a high school football game� Awwww Sam #7 (I�m not gonna put his last name because if he googles himself and sees this, I�ll be embarrassed), starting QB, I had a huge huge crush on him back in high school because I sat next to him in Spanish junior year (he had just transferred to our school from Mater Dei that year � I think he transferred because his younger bro Nick was gonna start at QB over him) and we had so much fun� didn�t learn squat.
- Our Canyon Point A-2 Memory Lane scrapbook (sophomore year of college) � it has pictures of everyone who lived in that dorm that year. So many things I forgot about � our neighbors Dennis and Johnny, Alicia and Shannon, Juli and Debbie, Katrina, the noisy people upstairs, the 2 cute black guys downstairs� I forgot Oliver, James and Chris (Steph�s friends) lived in our �house�. Oh � and Juli had a cute friend Brian who lived in A-1� he�s half white, half black and Jennifer just told me recently she thinks he works for The Tonight Show. Juli took a picture with him, I scanned it for her and she says I didn�t give her the picture back but I couldn�t find it. I guess I had it all along. Oops :).
- Pictures from the dorms freshman year� I thought Gary was really cute and I have this picture of him and his roommate Andy. I think we used to call them Ace and Gary instead (The Ambiguously Gay Duo on Saturday Night Live) even though they�re not gay. I love them though � we�re all from OC � they went to Mater Dei and I think I remember Gary saying something about how he didn�t like Sam.
- A Valentines Day card from �Jimbo� � don�t remember who that is but I�m guessing it was someone from band in high school� The card said, �Lucy � have a kickass V-Day. Tell Ricky I said Babaloo.�
- A picture of Monica in her "purple prom dress"... it was actually her 8th grade promotion dance picture but we like teasing her about that dress.
- A little monkey keychain wallet with $2 inside!! Whoohoo!
That�s all I can remember for now� So now I have 3 boxes of crap sitting in the back seat of my car (the trunk has too much junk) but I'm too lazy to move that up to my apartment. I'll wait until dumbass wants to use my car and I know he'll move my stuff up without me asking him to. Last time he wanted to use my car (last week), I had him go get a smog check, get the renewal stickers and wash the car.
Oh - just wanted to share a convo between me and my sis... I was complaining about the assistant again...
Lucyla8: man, this dumb girl keeps asking if i have anything for her to do
Lucyla8: but when i give her something to do, she messes up on it after she asks me 20 million questions
ns9888: well.. ask her to sit down and shut up
Lucyla8: heehee
Lucyla8: she'll mess that up too
No comments:
Post a Comment