I NEED to do a huge ass memo for this job...
1. Yes, for the 20th time... Vivendi Universal is Universal Studios and it really doesn't matter who you put down as the 'name', just be consistent.
2. You need to understand the concept of PERSONAL SPACE. Especially when you smell like mothballs. I was telling my sister about it this weekend and she said that a guy from her office stinks too and he'd get really close to her when he is asking questions, so everytime she would see him walking towards her desk, she'd open her desk drawers so he couldn't get close to her.
3. When I write a post-it that says "deposit to ____'s personal account, #_______", you deposit it to ____'s personal account, #_______. You don't need to buzz me and ask if you deposit it to ____'s personal account, #_______.
Thats all I can think of right now... I know I'll have more later.
No comments:
Post a Comment