Why do I get hooked on shows a couple episodes before it ends? I finally started watching American Idol last year 4 episodes from the end after hearing Steph talk about it for months before then. And even though I only watched 4 episodes of American Idol last year, I liked it way more than the boring group they have this year (which I've followed from the beginning). Anyway, back to the point - I started watching The Bachelor 2 weeks ago and I caught the finale tonight... now I'm wondering what happened all season. Luckily, ABC has the ABC Family Channel that does repeats of their reality shows - there is a marathon next Sunday. (That's how I caught up on Celebrity Mole - Hawaii last time). 'Good' won out over 'Evil'... Dante stopped by for a couple minutes to pick up some stuff while I was watching the show and he asked who the guy chose. I said it was the nice girl... "cause some people choose not to be with bitches." I don't think he appreciated the comment but who cares :).
Western Medical Center in Santa Ana is in the news again... some surgeon is being investigated. I was a candy-striper there back during high school and I was always under the impression it was a small hospital. All the 'cool' candy stripers worked at St. Joseph's Hospital (also in Santa Ana).
No comments:
Post a Comment